* The graph font can now be changed seperately from the application font.
* Global "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
* Per-Site "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
* Multi-language support. See http://www.flashfxp.com/languages
for more information.
* Added new status msg "Listening on PORT: X, Waiting for connection." to help troubleshoot PORT mode connections.
* If Passive mode fails two times in a row, FlashFXP will switch to PORT mode or vice versa.
* If the connection is lost to the ftp site you can continue to browse cached folders and queue files. If a task is performed that requires a connection, FlashFXP will reconnect back to the ftp site and then perform that task.
* You can now browse cached folders and queue files while a transfer is in progress.
* Added Replace feature to internal Text Editor.
* Secure certificate details are now stored for later reviewing, they can be viewed via the Site Manager / SSL Tab.
* When the speed limit is activated you will see a status indicator icon in the statusbar next to the transfer filename.
* Added new option in Preferences / Display / Options "Accurate file system shell icons", when unchecked FlashFXP will use the default icon for each file type. Using default icons rather than accurate icons improves performance.
* Per-Site speed limit settings.
* Global option to disable speed limiting for lan transfers.
* New command line options for download/upload/fxp (see updated helpfile).
* Added support for Clear Command Channel (CCC).
* Added support for SOCKS4/SOCKS5 BIND method, which means you can use SOCKS4/SOCKS5 with active mode (PORT).
* Added support for SSL Client Certificates.
* New import/export for sites using .ftp (xml based) file format. Easily export and send sites to friends, or script .ftp file generation for easy configuration for clients/friends/webhosts.
* U3 USB drive support. Watch the website for a U3 specific installer.