- Power consumption increases when you run a WPF-based program that runs an animation in Windows Vista
- Reliability update for the USB stack in Windows Vista
- Error message when you try to watch live TV in Windows Media Center on a Windows Vista-based computer: "Restricted Content - Display Driver"
- The Manage Discs feature in Windows Media Center stops responding after you resume Windows Vista from sleep or hibernation
- The computer may respond very slowly as the Phishing Filter evaluates Web page contents in Internet Explorer 7
- A Windows Vista-based computer stops responding when you resume the computer from hibernation
- Ink programs may not work correctly on a digitizer in Windows Vista
- SATA optical drives are not available after you start a Windows Vista-based computer
- IBM and Lenovo computers may take longer to start Windows Vista than computers from other manufacturers
- The Windows Vista Application Compatibility Update
- After you use the Safely Remove Hardware option to remove a built-in optical drive from a portable Windows Vista-based computer, you may be unable to reconnect the drive
- You may be prompted to activate Windows Vista on a computer on which Windows Vista activation was not previously required
- Error message when you try to install Windows Vista on a computer that uses more than 3 GB of RAM: "STOP 0x0000000A"