Ahojte...Honeywell Brno hlada programatorov na tieto posty:Software Design Engineer II
Do you want to become part of completely new team with guaranteed growth? Do you like challenges and you want opportunity to be at the new project from its complete start? Join the Commercial Europe – Lighting Control team!
E&ES Commercial Europe are building a new Engineering team located in Brno focused on Lighting Control Systems. The product development team will be responsible for system development, hardware and embedded software development, maintenance and design support.
We are looking for a graduate embedded software engineer with proven experience in an embedded role to work on a variety of embedded system devices for lighting control systems. You will be working in a small team environment with state of the art development tools and a great emphasis on delivering quality products and solutions to our customers.
* Develop firmware for Commercial Europe NPIs
* To support and maintain the Ex-Or, PEHA and Electronic field devices products from a firmware perspective
* To support the smooth running of the supply chain, ensuring that manufacturing, quality and procurement issues are dealt with promptly
* To provide technical support where required on customer issues
* Rapid customisation of existing products to enhance or customise, and take these into successful manufacturing
* Produce technology demonstrators and product prototypes for ‘proof of concept’
* Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a Physical Science.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* English language mandatory
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (Essential):
* At least 5 years practical experience of the design and development of low cost embedded microcontroller firmware using assembler, C and C++.
* Practical experience in techniques to utilise software to reduce external hardware requirements.
* Practical experience of firmware design for control devices.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proven ability to understand, debug & enhance code developed by others.
* Experience of implementation of test functions for both self-test and interface with ATE – understand the interface between hardware and firmware.
* Ability to produce high quality documentation and demonstrate robust nature of produced firmware.
* Experience of code control software e.g. Subversion
* Ability to write specifications at all levels – Requirements/Functional/Test Specifications etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (Desirable):
* Experience of analogue sensor firmware design and user interface design.
* Experience of designing both hardware and analogue peripherals.
* Ability to design digital and analogue circuits or .Net software would be an advantage
* Experience of using FMEAsSoftware Design Engineer II
Flight Control Software Team opens Software Design Engineering position to participate on software development of Fly-By-Wire and/or Auto Flight Control Systems for embedded aviation computers (FCM- Flight Control Modules) and software debugging on target platform using Aircraft simulation for various programs (COMAC C919, ARJ21, Embraer 170/190, Dassault, Dornier, Pilatus, etc.).
* SW development for business aviation Flight Control Modules
* Creation and review certification documentation
* Communication with global team members (especially US and India)
* Coordination of tasks and development activities
* Opportunity to periodical travel (Phoenix, USA)
* Bachelors degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering
* Proficient in C language programming
* Excellent communication and technical writing skills mainly in English
* Proactive attitude, willingness to learn new things
* Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl, bash)
* Experience with Real-time operating systems and/or embedded software
* Knowledge of configuration and requirements management tools (SVN, ClearCase, ClearQuest)
* Experience in all phases of the software development life cycleSoftware Design Engineer II
* Technically Lead group of several people on a project
* Work as a software engineer to investigate and fix software Change Requests (CRs) in the existing CNS products.
* Develop requirements, design, software and tests for new CNS products functionality.
* Update code and test software written in various languages e.g. C/C++ and Object Geode, SDL, Java
* Create and modify System Requirements, Software Requirements, Verification & Validation and Certification Documents.
* Create, modify, and perform software test procedures, scripts, and reports for both informal and formal validation.
* Provide weekly technical status.
* Ensure assigned technical tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements.
* The job assignment may vary based on primary managers’ directives.
* Excellent command of English language is mandatory in written and verbal communication.
* Knowledge of C/C++, Object Geode, SDL, or Java
* Knowledge of scripting test language is a plus.
* Knowledge of DO-178 objectives is a plus.
* Demonstrated previous software requirements, design, code, and test experience is a plus.
* Knowledge of Configuration Management tools is a plus.
* Capability and willingness to periodically travel to USA, Canada and/or UK for training and software development
* Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Self – starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
* Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
* Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment
* Active participation in HOS related activities within organization.
Ak mate zaujem, prosim poslite mi mail na:
Všeobecne je potrebna prax + vediet sa dorozumiet v EN - pisomne aj hovorovo
Tieto ponuky nie su vhodne pre studentov!
Plat, ako aj blizsie info Vám samozrejme povedia az na pohovore.